Re: [opensuse-summit] List of Universities and colleges in Orlando, Florida
I've contacted the CompSci departments at Daytona State College and UCF and
have sent emails out to all the LUGs in the state that I could find. I haven't
gotten any response from the LUGs, but the professors at DSC and UCF will be
informing their students of the summit.

I was able to get honest to God interaction from the Pensacola LUG on IRC.
They're interested but not sure if they can either attend or help out.

Thanks,

Steve Dorries