Re: [opensuse-summit] Artwork To-Do List
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Andy Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello friends

I put together a simple list of the artwork that needs to be done for the
summit. I am not sure that it is a complete list but that's the reason why I
am writing you all. These are the elements that are generally present in an
artwork to do list for myself.

This list is incomplete. So help me put it all together, that way I can work
out a general design for all of them.

Community Flyers
Local Promotional Flyer (aimed for Florida)
Attendee Badges
Geeko Money
openSUSE Pins
openSUSE Pens
Baseball Caps
openSUSE T-shirts
Bagpacks

Thank you!

--
Andy (anditosan)

Hey,

not sure what material we plan on preparing for summit but we can
definitely use a poster (to use electronically to inform people), for
osc we used some specific background for the twitter account and some
logo image for the fb event page (not sure if the current logo would
need any resizing or refining for that purpose).

BTW not sure what we are doing with the social media... I don't see
anything linked to our website.
Maybe I missed some discussion and I am not up to day about the social
media pages?

Definitely badges are very very important!

I also like the idea of a counter saying X remaining days (that needs
a background image) and a "button/badge" saying "I'm going to summit
2013" (we had a nice one for osc, we could just change the text). Do
you know what I am talking about or should I link you?

If there is anything I can help with (other than creating the artwork
itself, because we surely wouldn't want that), let me know!

Stella