Re: [opensuse-summit] Friday/Saturday evening events
On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Andy Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven Dorries wrote:

Do you think WDW Resort management would let us have a boat race in their
pool like last year?
Another idea is to have a scavenger hunt of some variety.
Or since it's at Coronado Springs, maybe a fiesta would be nice.

Thanks,

Steve Dorries--

By the way, I wanted to make sure you all have my info in case artwork
emergencies happen :D

This is my phone number +1 801-636-9178

Talking about entertainment, do we get the discount for the disney parks too?
(If I understood correctly from the website, susecon attendees should
be eligible for sth like $30 discount on tickets.)
If yes, should we put that info on the website too?