Re: [opensuse-summit] Summit kickoff meeting
  • From: differentreality <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 19:17:02 +0300
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 9:21 PM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi the minutes for today's meeting are here:

Meeting ended Thu Aug 29 18:20:47 2013 UTC. The log and minutes are
available from: (v 0.1.4)
(02:20:48 PM) bugbot: Minutes:
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-08-29-17.03.html
(02:20:48 PM) bugbot: Minutes (text):
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-08-29-17.03.txt
(02:20:48 PM) bugbot: Log:
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-08-29-17.03.log.html

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147

Hey,

regarding the workshop and the length in OSEM:

I haven't manage to think of a sane programming logic to implement the
choice of different length for same type of submission (Workshop).

So for now, I created 3 different event types named Workshop with
lengths of 2, 3 and 4 hours each and I edited the other types to
represent what we discussed during the meeting, that is:

"Lightning Talk" (15 minutes), "Short Talk" (30 minutes),
"Presentation" (50 minutes), and "Workshop" (2,3,4 hours)

I have just made a pull request to change what the user can see in the
dropdown list in the new proposal form, so that it shows both type
name and type length.

Like this:
http://paste.opensuse.org/19589038

Stella