Re: [opensuse-summit] Some progress
On 06/19/2013 04:00 PM, Steve Dorries wrote:
Robert,
When did you send out the email to admin@o.o?

The pull from the github repo has just been enabled, that's the good news.

The bad news is that my clean up effort basically broke site generation. Apparently the Ruby code does not deal well with the situation where stuff gets removed.

Anyway, the current code base of summit.o.o has been pushed to github, although it results in a broken site.

So if anyone knows anything about Ruby and can fix issues please fork

openSUSE/summit.o.o on github and send me a pull request.

I have sent a plea for help to henne, the Ruby master, but I know he is completely swamped.

Once things go beyond basic html and a few links I am lost when it comes to web stuff.

That's the current state.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead