Re: [opensuse-summit] Some news
Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

Please welcome Steve. Steve participated in the Summit last year and had
a great time. This year Steve is volunteering to help pull things
together. Thank you Steve.

I have asked Steve to run the "Local Outreach" program and he has agreed
to step up to the challenge.

@SUSERocks, can you please post the contact info you gathered last year
for local outreach to give Steve a head start?

Thanks

Also, we will get some web space on the SUSECon web site this year :) to
help promote the Summit. I have already passed on the logo

https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/blob/master/Marketing%20Materials/Events/openSUSE%20Summit/Summit%202013/LogoSunIdeaPeach.png

as we get summit.opensuse.org rolling and other things going I will work
with the SUSECon team to get some of our stuff onto the SUSECon site.

@Andy your artwork is already getting compliments, the logo is well liked.

Thanks everyone for helping. It'll be November before we know it.

Robert

Welcome to the team Steve!

--
Andy (anditosan)