Re: [opensuse-summit] Some news
Robert,

Thanks for the announcement. @SUSERocks, was there a particular approach
that was used last year when contacting LUGs? Also, what do we want out of
them, help, money, just for them to give out information to their members,
all of the above?

Thanks,

Steve Dorries

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Please welcome Steve. Steve participated in the Summit last year and had a
great time. This year Steve is volunteering to help pull things together.
Thank you Steve.

I have asked Steve to run the "Local Outreach" program and he has agreed to
step up to the challenge.

@SUSERocks, can you please post the contact info you gathered last year for
local outreach to give Steve a head start?

Thanks

Also, we will get some web space on the SUSECon web site this year :) to help
promote the Summit. I have already passed on the logo

https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/blob/master/Marketing%20Materials/Events/openSUSE%20Summit/Summit%202013/LogoSunIdeaPeach.png

as we get summit.opensuse.org rolling and other things going I will work with
the SUSECon team to get some of our stuff onto the SUSECon site.

@Andy your artwork is already getting compliments, the logo is well liked.

Thanks everyone for helping. It'll be November before we know it.

Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx