[opensuse-summit] Re: New registrant in 'openSUSE Summit - 2012': Mrs. SIMONA, Arsene (Out of the office )
Thank you for your message. Currently, I'm not in on a business trip until 28th
September and I have no access to my Emails.

In urgent cases please call me at 0049 179 127 76 36.

Kind regards,
Simona

<opensuse-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/19/12 03:52 >>>

Congratulations, your registration to openSUSE Summit - 2012 was successful.
See your information below:

Event: http://conference.opensuse.org/indico//conferenceDisplay.py?confId=3
Registrant Id: 205
Title: Mrs.
First Name: Arsene
Surname: Simona
Institution:
Address:
City: Nuremberg
Country/Region: DE
Phone:
Email: sarsene@xxxxxxxx
Personal homepage:

-----------------------------------
IRC Nick
-----------------------------------

- IRC Nick:

-----------------------------------
Social Events
-----------------------------------

- Friday Evening Party [1 place(s) needed]
- Saturday Evening Party [1 place(s) needed]

-----------------------------------
T-Shirt Size
-----------------------------------

- Please provide your t-shirt size (SOLD OUT!):

Comments

- Please indicate any special dietary or special assistance requirements. We
will attempt to meet your needs.:

Type of registration

- Type of registration::

openSUSE Community Ticket (FREE!) <li>Free admission to final day of