Re: [opensuse-summit] Calling Translation Team!
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 05:40:53 -0500
On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 01:30 +0300, Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos wrote:
Hello Geekos!

I can help with the translation untill Friday 24/08 , so i can use my
fingers for a piece of pages ;)

Regards,

Ilias R.

Thank you Ilias. Pages are now added to the Summit website. Please
check them out (click refresh if you don't see new pages.)

Over the next weeks, as we get closer to Summit, we will continue adding
new information and/or editing existing pages. I will notify here ASAP
every time we do that.

There will be two or three new pages added in the next few days. We are
waiting for more information before we upload them.

Please discuss with Shayon any and all questions you have for the
updating.

One thing I would like to mention. Past translations have resulted in
complaints about quality. Mostly because accent marks were missing and
such. I don't know enough Spanish to be able to proofread translations,
but let's be extra careful how we translate from now on.

Question: The Sessions and Speakers pages are quite heavy data. Do we
need to translate them or leave it as is and just copy them to the
Espanol side?

Thanks all. You are important keys to ensuring this is a great and
diverse Summit. We have at least 11 people from Central America so far!

Bryen