[opensuse-security] Weired result of a ssl test page with my 42.3 Leap laptop (Lenovo)
Given the problems of spyware installed on Lenovo I checked time ago on badssl
with a page controlling for superfish etc.
This is now running on

https://badssl.com/dashboard/

When I run that page, all is OK but one value that comes out faulty. AFAIU my
system responds (with FF) to a page in a way it shouldn't.
Exactly with a DH1024. Which reads on the site as:

This site uses an ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange
over a 1024-bit group.

I looked it up in Google but did find only that this has been a problem in the
past. Could anybody inform me if this is:
a) a Leap problem
b) a FF problem
c) a problem of my laptop (e.g. Intel Management Engine Interface? - it
shouldn't as it has been deactivated in the BIOS).

Maybe someone could check if this happens on other Leap systems (time ago that
was the same with konqueror which was vulnerable to poodle (apparently via QT
webkit if I did understand well, that should be fixed however).

Thank you.

Mit freenet Mail sicher kommunizieren!
[https://email.freenet.de/emig/index.html?utm_medium=Text&utm_source=Footersatz&utm_campaign=Footersatz_Sicherheit170207&epid=e9900000699&utm_content=Text]
Wir garantieren Ihnen verschl├╝sselte Daten├╝bertragung &
Datenspeicherung auf deutschen Servern - E-Mail made in Germany!