[opensuse-security] Re: SUSEfirewall udp broadcast
Hello,

On 03/21/2017 09:45 AM, Malte Gell wrote:
In order to allow UDP broadcast with the SUSEfirewall, is it enough to add
e.g. BROADCAST="123,456" to the rules or is there more to add?

I ask, because in my set UDP broadcast may have been dropped, despite
using BROADCAST="123"....

There is no setting with this name for SuSEfirewall2. To continue
discussion, please give your actual configuration and actual
observation, thank you.

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@xxxxxxxx>