Re: [opensuse-security] Apparmor suggestion to include more profiles
Am 29.05.2016 um 15:37 schrieb Jean-Christophe Baptiste:
Hello,

It is a nice thing that openSUSE includes apparmor by default. I started to
play with it on Leap 42.1.

However, I feel it is a little short in term of profiles for the desktop (all
profiles are server oriented).
(.....)

You´re right, SUSE never came with many really useful AA profiles.
On the other hand, in my mind you always need to change AA profiles to
meet your demands.

I took profiles for Firefox and Thunderbird from the web and adapted
them for my needs. For other apps I created profiles from scratch.

I think no profiles may fit to your needs, you virtually always need to
change them.

I suggest to create a new folder /etc/apparmor.d/templates and openSUSE
puts all new profiles there and the user can enable them on demand.

Another good idea would be, if you have created some profiles, post them
here, so other users can make use of them.

There should be a SUSE Wiki where we can post our custom made profiles.

Regards