Re: [opensuse-security] Re: [security-announce] Advance discontinuation notice for openSUSE 12.3
On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 07:37:45PM +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Friday, 2014-12-05 at 11:02 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:

Dear opensuse-(security-)announce subscribers and openSUSE users,

The openSUSE maintenance team announces that the openSUSE maintenance
Team will stop releasing updates for openSUSE 12.3 soon.

Having provided bug and security fixes for the last two releases
and two months, we will stop releasing updates after Jan 4th 2015.

The "end of SUSE support" notice has not yet been posted :-?

Is still 12.3 under support, then? I saw an update for flash just today,
but several OBS repositories have been removed.

No. We have released flash player and will release glibc and then wrap up.

Ciao, Marcus