[opensuse-security] pcsc-lite and polkit rules in openSUSE 13.2
HI!

After upgrading to openSUSE 13.2 accessing my USB CCID card reader though
pcscd does not work anymore. Seems that polkit rules are needed for this new
pcscd version (access as root does work).

After doing some reading I've tried to create file
/usr/share/polkit-1/rules.d/org.debian.pcsc-lite.packagekit.rules (see below)
but it does not work.

Any clue?

Ciao, Michael.

----------------- snip -----------------
polkit.addRule(function(action, subject) {
if (
action.id == "org.debian.pcsc-lite.access_pcsc" &&
subject.active == true &&
subject.local == true &&
subject.isInGroup("scard")
)
{
return polkit.Result.YES;
}
});

polkit.addRule(function(action, subject) {
if (
action.id == "org.debian.pcsc-lite.access_card" &&
subject.active == true &&
subject.local == true &&
subject.isInGroup("scard")
)