[opensuse-security] High quality translation services from Etrans for German,Spanish,French,Chinese,Japanese,Korean,Thai,Indonesian,Malay,Tagalog,Vietnamese...
Dear Client,

This is John from Etrans Co.,Ltd.
We are a China/Hong Kong based localization company.

We have quite many professional translators for Chinese, Japanese, Korean,
Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Malay, Indonesian etc.(German to SC, TC and JP)
Especially for CCJK, many big translation companies are very like to work with
us.

Our rates are competitive and we will make sure to use our TOP professional
translators in order to guarantee the quality every time.

Our DTP team is also powerful. There are about 10 DTPers.
Our usual rate is $6 per page.(Quark, InDesign....)

Sincerely look forward to the cooperation.

Best regards,

John Zheng

2014/10/1
23:46:26