Re: [opensuse-security] How capable is ClamAV?
Am 14.09.2014 17:53, schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 2014-09-14 17:18, pinguin74 wrote:
What is your opinion about the strength of ClamAV?

I now and then I receive malware in email it does not detect. Sometimes
Avira does. And other times it is the other way round.

I never detected anything in suspicious docs, but I don't know if
because they were clean, or because the scanner failed to detect.

Well, maybe antivirus tools really are not much better than a placebo...
I just hoped, ClamAV may have a good heuristic system....