Re: [opensuse-security] No time stamps in audit.log?
Am 05.09.2014 00:43, schrieb Christian Boltz:
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 4. September 2014 schrieb pinguin74:
What convenient way do you suggest to read audit logs? Especially for
AppArmor.

Personally, I let logdigest mail me the interesting parts of audit.log
(which basically means grep -v $boring_lines).

For something that is easier readable, I can recommend

aa-notify -v -s 1

Ah, okay, works.

I just thought, aa-notify gives a graphical popup note on the desktop? I
gues it can´t do that?

Oh, wait, I have a cool idea, I will pipe the aa-notify output to KDE
KWrite and create a new KWrite color highlighting schema, this way I get
a optical nice log file output! And with sudo´ed I even don´t need the
root password!

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups