Re: [opensuse-security] No time stamps in audit.log?
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 4. September 2014 schrieb pinguin74:
What convenient way do you suggest to read audit logs? Especially for
AppArmor.

Personally, I let logdigest mail me the interesting parts of audit.log
(which basically means grep -v $boring_lines).

For something that is easier readable, I can recommend

aa-notify -v -s 1

which would also make a nice cron.daily if you do

aa-notify -v -s 1 | mail -s "AppArmor report" root

(see aa-notify --help or man aa-notify for details and other options)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Erfinder und Entwickler sind von Natur aus faul, denn Erfindern und
Entwickler, entwickeln Dinge, die das Leben einfacher machen sollen.