Re: [opensuse-security] Re: openSUSE-SU-2014:0856-1: important: kernel: security and bugfix release
On 02/07/14 13:29, splatflys wrote:

Could I get Subscribed from this list, as there is nothing in headers?
or on the bottom? on How to Subscriber Nothing! I keep asking and get no
help in replay's

You are using Thunderbird so there is no reason why you cannot see the signature line at the bottom of each message in this, or any other openSUSE, list where one is "told" how to unsubscribe from a list.

But just in case you keep not seeing that line here it is:

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.13.2 & kernel 3.15.2-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor