Re: [opensuse-security] Latest qemu related patch has permission issues
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On Monday, 2013-07-15 at 23:34 +0200, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
Additional rpm output:
/usr/lib/qemu-bridge-helper: cannot verify root:root 0755 - not
listed in /etc/permissions
I noticed a similar message when installing something else. I wondered
what it meant, but I forgot to investigate.

It means that the package has a chkstat call in %post and/or %verify
(check with rpm -q --scripts $package) - but /usr/lib/qemu-bridge-helper
is not mentioned in /etc/permissions*

It's not the most terrible bug ever, nevertheless it's worth a bugreport
IMHO.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
We are working on php4 updates but we are not able to release them
before the second week of january since most developers and testers