Re: [opensuse-security] Re: openSUSE-SU-2013:0395-1: important: kernel: fixed local privilege escalation
On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 11:55:43PM +0000, eoinkirwan@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri 08 Mar 2013 07:46:56 Joe Morris wrote:

Why is this (and the latest couple of) updates not yet showing up in the
update repository? This one is in 12.2-test, and the pidgin and libqt4 I
don't yet see in any update repository. Just wondering what the problem
is. I went ahead and downloaded the kernel update manually from
12.2-test and updated, but that seems at best a workaround. The
announcement above says it is now available, but is it really?

The 12.1 kernel update announced on Tuesday isn't available either.

There seems to be a synchronization issue...

I mailed the responsible people yesterday, and I hope they read it today
at some point. :/

We're also getting 11.4 updates announced here, shouldn't they be on an
Evergreen mailing list?

Evergreen itself is also part of the openSUSE community projects "cloud",
so it kind of also belongs here.

The goal is also to move Evergreen closer to regular openSUSE maintenance.

Ciao, Marcus