[opensuse-security] SUSE-SA:2010:011 postfix update
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:58:53 +0100
Hi,

Can some one explain the reason behind modifying the
/etc/sysconfing/postfix in a such a way that the custom additions that
were added to the above mentioned file with POSTFIX_ADD_ have been
removed after the update. Thank god I had set MAIL_CREATE_CONFIG="no" so
/etc/postfix/main.cf is not altered and the mail system is working. But
now I have to start editing allover again. What an update

Togan