Re: [opensuse-security] What's up with clamav?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 02:19:18 +0100 (CET)

On Sunday, 2009-02-15 at 20:07 +0100, Thomas Hochstein wrote:

# Uncomment the following line and replace XY with your country
# code. See http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm for the full list.
#DatabaseMirror db.XY.clamav.net
So I search that iana thing, and find EU is for Europe. I try:
Europe is not a country.

So what? I'm following the instructions to the letter,

No, you aren't. You did not replacy XY "with your country code",
because Europe is not a country, and the "European Union" - which EU
is for - is neither a country nor identical with Europe.

Please don't lecture me on what Europe is.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.