Re: [opensuse-security] Openssl issue in Opensuse 10.3
  • From: Rainer Sokoll <rainer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:06:59 +0100
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 08:20:10AM +0100, Rainer Sokoll wrote:

Hi,

opensuse 10.3, openssl, subversion and neon from the repositories.
Occasionally, when I do some svn operations against a Subversion
server, I get a "svn: PROPFIND of '/some/path': SSL
negotiation failed: SSL error: sslv3 alert bad record mac
(https://subversion.example.com)". Nothing is logged at the sever side.
I do not have this kind of problems when I use my own-built openssl,
neon, and subversion.

That is not correct. The problem remains no matter whether I use the
shipped svn/openssl or my own. The only difference to the other
(reliable working) machines is that this particular machine runs in a
XEN domU.
*Pulling my hair out*

Rainer