[opensuse-security] Where can I find kernel debuginfo packages for the updated kernels for 11.0?
  • From: Warren Stockton <wns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:59:54 -0600
This question is not entirely security related but it is a consequence of
providing an updated kernel for 11.0.

I am looking for the corresponding kernel-default-debuginfo for
http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.0/rpm/x86_64/kernel-default-2.6.25.9-0.2.x86_64.rpm

I have been unable to locate this package and without it, I cannot use
makedumpfile, crash or systemtap with the updated kernel.

I would prefer to use the updated kernel rather that the original one from the
11.0 media or a self-compiled kernel just to get debuginfo symbols.