Re: [opensuse-security] How can I disable SuseFirewall on opensuse 10.3 and use my custom rules?
  • From: "Jonathon Robison" <jrobiso2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:53:08 -0400
I'm glad to hear it. I think perhaps I will file an enhancement
request on this.

--Jonathon

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Vlad <vladislav.kisliy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
В сообщении от 11 июля 2008 вы написали:
Have you checked the contents of /etc/sysconfig/network/config and dhcp?

In one of those is an instruction to start the firewall when a
connection comes up. Thus, your ifup is doing exactly what it has been
told to do - bring up the suse firewall. You have to tell it to stop
doing that in one of those files I listed, and then run "SuSEconfig"
to ensure the change is propagated.

Your advice was very useful.
It has worked and everthing is okey..
Thanks a lot!

--

Faithfully yours, Vladislav.

Key fingerprint = 67CC FA3F 5018 1300 010D 6C26 796D 3965 7B04 2EC6

--
PJ O'Rourke - "If government were a product, selling it would be illegal."
< Previous Next >