Re: [opensuse-security] recent suse-build-key update
  • From: Joe Morris <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:48:09 +0800
On 07/06/2008 10:34 PM, Joe Morris wrote:
Not sure if this is the cause, but it is the only thing that makes sense. While checking the package management via Kpackage in a machine running 11.0, I noticed that there were an enormous amount of gpg-pubkeys, with lots of duplicate entries
Well, I just checked and 11.0 did NOT have that update, so for sure this is something else. This may be a problem with the upgrade, or some obscure bug somewhere else. Manually deleting may be the only way. Sorry for asking too soon.

--
Joe Morris