[opensuse-security] recent suse-build-key update
  • From: Joe Morris <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 22:34:18 +0800
Not sure if this is the cause, but it is the only thing that makes sense. While checking the package management via Kpackage in a machine running 11.0, I noticed that there were an enormous amount of gpg-pubkeys, with lots of duplicate entries (many I know to be suse employees. I decided to count one and there were 36 of that one, the next looked about the same. I deleted about 20 via rpm -e --allmatches gpg-pubkey-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx (i.e.key) and am only up to the J's. Can anyone else confirm they also see it? This was updated from 10.3, but my 10.3 machine only had 2 with multiple duplicates (over 300). Is this a post script gone crazy? If it wasn't only this system, then I will file a bug, otherwise I will remove the duplicates the slow way.

--
Joe Morris