[opensuse-security] Re: [opensuse] Re: only wheel members can su as root
  • From: "Jay Jesus Amorin" <jay.amorin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:28:49 +0800
BTW im using sles10, bi cant find Under Yast2 -> System -> SUDO

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Andreas van dem Helge
<joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Under Yast2 -> System -> SUDO

Default is allow all.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Jay Jesus Amorin <jay.amorin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi,

Please bear with me, I'm new to this group and suse as well. my
question is, is there a way to configure suse that only users that are
member of the group wheel can su as root?

Thanks

Ang nagtanong ay tanga. Ang hindi nagtanong ay nanatiling tanga. -jayamorin