Re: [opensuse-security] Conecting from Linux to MS VPN server
  • From: Max Belushkin <m.belushkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 07:56:10 +0100
Branislav Klocok wrote:
Hi all,

Hi,

In the office all works fine, but since travel a lot a need to
access the network via VPN in order to download my emails.
Can somebody give me a hint how to proceed?

I have recently solved the problem of connecting to a Windows VPN server with "pptpconfig", which I found extremely simple to use. It's somewhere on SourceForge, Google shows it up. The other solution I tried was adding the tunnel as a DSL connection in YaST, but that didn't work out too well for me - authentication went fine, but I never found a simple way to configure the routing... though that was the only problem.