Re: [suse-security] Detecting Brute-Force and Dictionary attacks
  • From: "Dirk Schreiner" <Dirk.Schreiner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:06:29 +0200
Hi ,
as false Logins are logged, you should check out
logfile surfing programs, such as,
logcheck, logsurf,
nagios, HP/OV .....

Greetings
Dirk

--
There are 10 sorts of people in this World.
Those who understand binary, and those who don`t.

TRIA IT-consulting GmbH
Joseph-Wild-Straße 20
81829 München
Germany
Tel: +49 (89) 92907-0
Fax: +49 (89) 92907-100
http://www.tria.de

Registergericht München HRB 113466
USt.-IdNr. DE 180017238 Steuer-Nr. 802/40600
Geschäftsführer: Rosa Igl
Nachricht von: Dirk.Schreiner@xxxxxxx
Nachricht an: shashi.boddula@xxxxxxxxxx, suse-security@xxxxxxxx
# Dateianhänge: 0