Re: [suse-security] Boot password
  • From: Gcinaphi Nqobile Maseko <gmaseko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:12:25 +0200

Boot or root password?

--
Gcinaphi Nqobile Maseko
Technical Department

Africa Online Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the
context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Africa Online Holdings
(Mauritius) Limited and / or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the
addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the
sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the same
in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group
accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, however incurred,
resulting from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. The Group does not
warrant the integrity of this e-mail, nor that it is free of errors,
viruses, interception or interference. For more information about Africa
Online, please visit our website at http://www.africaonline.com

< Previous Next >
List Navigation