Re: [suse-security] Boot password
  • From: Roman Pindela <roman.pindela@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:40:53 +0100
Hello fellows

Of course there is much easier way to deal with bios password then just simple
open your box. If you've got 2 or more O.S. that are connected to Internet
then why don't You try to look for kind of programs that ~magically~ show
your present bios password to You ? There are obviously such types of
programs.. For example you can boot winxp and search for sth like "boot, bios
password". If that won't work.. then be creative..

If you want to change some options of another ..not yours computer.. then I
take it that you also cary a screwdriver or Swiss penknife or other tools
with you just to open it and pull out and battery.. am I right ?

..but there are more ways to approach that aim but other seems longer then
other..

Greetings from PoLaNd... . ';,;'