RE: [suse-security] SSH problems (from the beginning)
  • From: "Black, Alain" <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:17:08 -0700
Is there a 'A' record in DNS for server A as well as a reverse lookup
entry?

What happens if you try to ssh by IP address or put the IP address in
your /etc/hosts file on B?

Is there a software firewall on A that does not allow ssh connections?
I'm assuming of course that you already have an ssh server up and
running on A.

P.S. Sorry for the top posting.

  • No further messages