Re: [suse-security] ezmlm warning
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 01:43:50 +0200 (CEST)

The Monday 2006-04-03 at 14:07 -0700, Chuck Linsley wrote:

> Carlos E. R. wrote:
> > The ezmlm server will subscribe any address with an autoresponder, is as
> > simple as that :-/
>
> Definitely not good. Anyone have suggestions for a better list manager?
> ("Better" includes being easy to administer.)

I don't know that. But I heard that SuSE was going to switch to "mlmmj":

Description :

This is an attempt at implementing a mailing list manager with the same
functionality as EZMLM, but with the MIT/X11 license and no mail server
dependency.

> Please answer off-list,
> since this is no longer directly related to either SuSE nor security.

Better not, I'm probably blacklisted ;-)

- --
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson

< Previous Next >