Re: [suse-security] sendmail update for suse 9.0 ?
  • From: Jure Koren <jure@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:42:01 +0200
On Tuesday 04 April 2006 20:13, Chuck Linsley wrote:
> Stefan Seifert wrote:
> > Postfix on the other hand comes pre-packaged, has it's configuration in
> > a central location, has a configuration one can easily understand (and
> > there's enough comments to help you) and nice documentation.
> Can postfix easily do virtual domains?

Yes, this is basic functionality.

The debate is not fit for a security list, but I can help with it off-list, or
you can join postfix-users mailing list. Until then it is best if you read
the docs: http://www.postfix.org/virtual.5.html and
http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html

--
Jure Koren, n.i.