RE: [suse-security] unsubscribe to the mailling list
  • From: "Phil Betts" <Phil.Betts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:40:31 +0100
Roman Drahtmueller wrote on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:52 AM::
>> hi:
>>
>> I like to unsubscrib the the suse mailing list. How can I do it ?
>>

> You look at the footers of all the mails and find out.

I cringe whenever I see this type of query (particularly when the
message itself is distributed with the requested information),
however the very next thread did NOT contain the info.

Any idea why?

Looking back through my archive, this happens quite a lot. Many of
the messages without the info appended were PGP signed, or had
other attachments, but there are others that just seem to slip
through unmolested. Is there an X-Teflon header? If so,
(obviously not called that!) it could prove useful for avoiding
the sort of pseudo-legal rubbish that my employer appends to my
mail.

Phil

--
Anything below this is gibberish, anything above may be also.

the H.E Information Systems Ltd.
Tel: 0161 866 9066
Web: www.heis.co.uk

www.clearswift.com