AppArmor in SUSE 10.0
  • From: Malte Gell <malte.gell@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:21:20 +0200
Hello,

if I understood it correctly the AppArmor version 1.2 of SUSE 10.0 does
not allow to create new profiles with the Add Profile Wizard.

But when I played with it I found out the command line tool "genprof"
actually does allow to generate a new profile and genprof is nothing
else than the Yast Wizard, is this right? So I actually can add a new
profile using genprof, but just not using the Yast Wizard?

BTW, are there Novell/OpenSUSE sites that offer new profiles for
download?

Thanks
Malte

< Previous Next >