UDP encapsulation in Suse 10?
  • From: Pjothi <pjothi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:38:45 +0200
Hello all,

I am successful in setting up IPSec with preshared keys (both
transport and tunnel ) using racoon between two Suse Linux 10
machines.

I would like to know if there is already UDP encapsualation capability
integrated with Freeswan implementation on Suse Linux ( kernel release
2.6.13-15).

Because the README files for NAT traversal says, I need to patch up
the kernel. Do I have to do it and if yes, where to get the patches
from, kindly point me to the right direction. If anyone has any more
info, a how to or related info that can be shared, would be very much
helpful,

thanks and regards,
pj

  • No further messages