Re: [suse-security] Intrusion spyware malware key stroke detection
  • From: Chris Quinn <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:10:49 -0600
That's very odd. Do your search queries frequently take you to the same web
server? If so, that server's logs will contain the search query you entered.

There may be additional possibilities, but I can't think very clearly at the
moment; the noise from all of the black helicopters makes it very difficult
to concentrate.

--
Regards,
Chris Quinn