Re: [suse-security] Status of apache2-mod_php/mod_rewrite patch
  • From: David Harrison <david.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:40:48 +1300
Brilliant thanks for that it fixed my problem.
I've searched far and wide to try and find a solution, should have posted on here first :-)

Regards,

David

On 13/12/2005, at 10:32 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 10:27:59PM +1300, David Harrison wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any status info on a fix to the broken
php/rewrite modules in Apache.
Last time this was mentioned on the list last month it was estimated
a fix would be out in a week or two:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-security/2005-Nov/0160.html

I had hoped to release an updated fix begin of this week,
but our QA failed again. :(

Up to then a user mailed us the workaround to move "rewrite" before "php4"
in APACHE_MODULES in /etc/sysconfig/apache2.

Ciao, Marcus