Re: [suse-security] Re: Openssh + security
  • From: Dirk Schreiner <Dirk.Schreiner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:08:27 +0100
Hi *,

Bruno Cochofel schrieb:

Well, I'm running X. I'm a home user and the "server" it's also my PC so I
have to use it.

But you do not have to use a "screensaver".

I'm also running xscreensaver and aMule (this one all the time).
Maybe this is bad!!!

Oh man, inviting a DOS and wondering, why the load is high. ;-(

After plugging out a Mule-Client, my 2KBit DSL-Line was another
15 Minutes unusable. ;-(

Don`t use that Monster, or live with a high load and full network lines.

Just my 2ct/eur

Dirk