Re: Re: Advertising in suse-security?
  • From: Henning Hucke <h_hucke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:26:12 +0200 (CEST)
On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, Markus Gaugusch wrote:

> [...]
> Sorry, but you are wrong. There is no black box. You can get the deltarpm
> source from your DVD or local SuSE mirror:
> http://suse.inode.at/pub/i386/9.3/suse/src/deltarpm-2.2-3.src.rpm

"source code" is not "documentation"!

> And detailed documentation about creating patch (delta) rpms is available
> at /usr/share/doc/packages/deltarpm/README.

You call a 5k README "detailed documentation"!?

Oviously we have a quite different understanding of "detailed
documentation".

Anyway: So tell we what the difference of a "normal" and a "patch rpm"
is and state the source in this REAME for every part of your
description.

Regards
Henning Hucke