Re: [suse-security] Spam and spamprevention from mailinglists
  • From: Martin Mewes <mm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 18:43:02 +0200
Hi Philippe,

Philippe Vogel <filiaap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

> Is there a possibility to authorize the access to http-web-archive of
> this mailinglist like Redmond (TM) on MSN with this "can you read the
> letters in the image" so no spiders can gather information on the
> list?

I personally have multiple instances of spamassassin running. One is
running on my own server which is the main one for mewes.tv. That one
is moving 95% of valid Spam out of the way for me. The other one is
running here on my client which does another 1-2%. The rest is manual
deletion. At the moment I am subscribed to 25 different mailinglists
and the amount of Spam I receive is maybe 10 a month.

bis dahin/kind regards

Martin Mewes