Re: [suse-security] Susefirewall2 weblogger
  • From: Bruno Cochofel <bruno.cochofel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 01:24:08 +0100
Still no good... Maybe the function to translate months name doesn't
work for my local definitions (!!)
I've amanaged to change the script using localtime to process the month
value and now all works, except for I don't know what's going to happen
when month changes while the script is running...

Sorry for the replies Markus, I only click on the reply on netscape mail
but now I've changed the definitions, is this ok? Sorry for the personal
mails, I'll be more carefull.

Thanks for all