RE: [suse-security] Susefirewall2 weblogger
  • From: "Markus Heidinger" <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:05:55 +0200
Bruno Cochofel wrote at Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:24 AM

> Still no good... Maybe the function to translate months name doesn't
> work for my local definitions (!!)
> I've amanaged to change the script using localtime to process
> the month
> value and now all works, except for I don't know what's going
> to happen
> when month changes while the script is running...

Must have to do with the conversion function for month short names from
locale at the beginning of the script, I am not good enough at Perl to be
able to change anything there ...
I think it will continue working since the function fills an array with all
12 month names. I hope you did not hard-code a month into the script.
I think you should look at the entries at Nov 1st and you will know what
happens ;-)

> Sorry for the replies Markus, I only click on the reply on
> netscape mail
> but now I've changed the definitions, is this ok? Sorry for
> the personal
> mails, I'll be more carefull.

Quoting is still anything else than correct and it is a littly bit annoying
... Maybe you find the time to learn how to quote an original message
correctly in your replies.
Thanks for not sending personal answer mails any longer.

Regards,
Markus