RE: [suse-security] Susefirewall2 weblogger
  • From: Bruno Cochofel <bruno.cochofel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:50:37 +0100

>Must have to do with the conversion function for month short names from
>locale at the beginning of the script, I am not good enough at Perl to be
>able to change anything there ...
>I think it will continue working since the function fills an array with all
>12 month names. I hope you did not hard-code a month into the script.
>I think you should look at the entries at Nov 1st and you will know what
>happens

Well I did the following:

#year is not in syslog date format... try to guess it from the local time
# ***TODO*** what happen when the year change ?
my($year);
my($month);
$month = shift(@entry_split);
(undef,undef,undef,undef,$month,$year,undef,undef,undef) = localtime(time);
$month += 1;
$year += 1900;

# $entry{'date'}="$year-".$m{shift(@entry_split)}."-".shift(@entry_split)." ".shift(@entry_split);
$entry{'date'}="$year-".$month."-".shift(@entry_split)." ".shift(@entry_split);