Re: [suse-security] SuSEFirewall2 weblogger
  • From: Christian Boltz <suse-security@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 23:50:17 +0200
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2005 12:33 schrieb Bruno Cochofel:
> I managed to find that SuSEFirewall2 doesn't respect the locale
> definitions of the system, so the function for retrieving abbreviated

It's syslogd that uses the english month names. SuSEfirewall just passes
its messages (without a timestamp) to syslogd.

> month names from Portuguese (I'm from Portugal) to numbers didn't
> work. In /var/log/firewall month names come in English. So I did the
> following:
[...]
> 'Set' => 9,

'Sep'

> 'Oct' => 10,
> 'Nov' => 11,
> 'Dez' => 12);

'Dec'

> Please correct me for the abbrev. names.

See above. I just checked for Sep, Dec is IIRC but should be correct.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
There are no bugs expected after Beta3, that's why it is called RC.
[Jan Engelhardt]