Re: [suse-security] Strange server crash
Ok, yesterday happend another crash...

This is the free result:

Sun Oct 16 22:05:00 CEST 2005
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 1003 963 40 0 71 691
-/+ buffers/cache: 200 803
Swap: 1027 19 1008
Total: 2031 982 1048
Sun Oct 16 22:10:00 CEST 2005
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 1003 966 37 0 71 691
-/+ buffers/cache: 203 800
Swap: 1027 19 1008
Total: 2031 985 1045
Mon Oct 17 08:20:00 CEST 2005
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 1003 454 549 0 63 247
-/+ buffers/cache: 143 860
Swap: 1027 0 1027
Total: 2031 454 1577

I restarted the server now with ACPI=off. Untill this in HTOP I had 4 CPU's listed (I have a dual CPU server) and now the CPU 3 and 4 are blue and almost always at 100% or nan. The CPU 1 and 2 are normal.
It this normal???

I hope both Cpu's are working....

Regards,
Andy.