keywords: amavisd-new, X-Headers.
  • From: suse-list <admin_ips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:49:22 +0300
I have mailserver based on SuSE 9.3, with amavisd-new.
All works fine except the line, added by amavisd to e-mails.

> Subject: [suse-sles-e] Remounting NFS share: unknown mount option v3

I want a line like

$mydomain in amavisd.conf is not the solution, so what is parm
controllin this X-Header? Only way i see is redefine some vars in
amavisd perl code.
And by the way default install of SuSE 9.3 with postfix and
amavisd-new do not allow attachments of some MS-like files - .exe's
and so on. Even if you mv 1.exe to 1_exe, file (n) utility detects
ms-pe executable.

Any thoughts?